Monday, November 28, 2016

Caserta sta Fiorendo

Happy Thanksgiving family and friends! Hope everyone had a good holiday :)

The Americans in our ward took very good care of us on Thanksgiving!

My first full week in Italy was unforgettable.

Let me start by saying that we live in the most beautiful city I have ever seen. We go running in the mornings and I jog down these streets in complete awe. Everything is so cute- there's no other way to put it!

Today for p-day we went up to Casertavecchia and it was an amazing view with super cute streets, pictures attached.
The streets of Casertavecchia
The view from Casertavecchia
Something cool our zone is doing for every day of December is that each companionship is giving away a wrapped copy of the Book of Mormon to someone as a gift. It'll be over 250 copies of the Book of Mormon given away just from the Napoli zone!!

English course has to be my favorite part of the week. We have about 60 people that come and it's adorable to hear Italians speak English with their accents.

On Friday, Sorella Hess and I had plans to visit Sorella Gallardo, a less active member who doesn't live super close to us. We had a really awesome lesson with her, but it was thunder-storming when we left so we walked home in the pouring rain! Oh my goodness I was laughing the whole way home it was so much fun...even if it took 4 days for my shoes to dry!

I hit a milestone this week when I finished my first whole pizza!

We had a gesso on Saturday night and another on Sunday night! They are so much fun and we get to meet so many people on the street.

Yesterday Sorella Hess and I watched the Face to Face with David Archuleta and it was really good! One thing he said that I really liked is that "the gospel helps good people become better". I know this is true, I have seen the gospel enhance my life and so many others.

I am so thankful for my Savior, I know he loves each of us infinitely. I have never been so happy, and I know that this happiness comes through the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I love being a missionary, especially here in Italy!

Love you all and hope ya'll have a great week! :)

PS sorry for the short email this week.







We ran into Americans visiting Caserta for the day!
They are exchange students.





Waiting for the train.


XOXO,
Carley

Sorella Carley Neuberger
Via Caduti Sul Lavoro 3
Caserta CE 81100 Italia